To find, attract and hire A-Player team members across all functions. This includes setting up and leading the end-to-end recruiting process, providing a best in class candidate experience and managing other HR related tasks.
- Set up end-to-end recruiting process in first month
- Set up and ensure best in class candidate experience in first month
- Make 14 hires in the areas of biotech, engineering and administration in the first 6 months
- Ensure smooth HR operations
Important tasks to achieve these goals:
- Identify sourcing and closing strategies and provide a best in class candidate experience to make their decision as easy as possible
- Use social media and other tools for a proactive recruitment approach and continuously look at new innovative ways to source candidates across all channels
- Collaborate closely with the different teams at yuri and aim to speak the language of the diverse set of candidates
- Is there anything more exciting than the intersection of space and biotechnology?
- You directly or indirectly work on projects that are launched to the International Space Station and other space platforms
- You instantly feel at home in our 600 sqm cozy loft office with gym equipment furniture, a spacious kitchen, foosball, spikeball and a large beer fridge (yes, beer and coffee is on us!) OR in our newly opened Luxembourg office at Technoport inside an old steel factory. We even have a shared yuri flat in Luxembourg for team members that visit from Meckenbeuren.
- We offer a flexible working environment with lots of options to work remotely.
- We're located in one of the most beautiful regions in Europe, with the amazing Lake Constance at our doorstep and the alps for hiking and skiing less than an hour away.
- We do weekly company lunches and regular team events (such as barbecue boat trips).
- We're excited to use space to revolutionize the biotech industry - and we want you to be too. That's why we implemented an employee share option plan (ESOP).
- We support you in finding your perfect set-up, and help you choose between team Mac or team Windows.
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer a yearly personal development budget.
- We are deeply impact-driven at work and outside work. Therefore you can take at least one impact day per year to protest for more climate action or support any other social or ecological cause.
- We care about our footprint and thus offset the emissions of our rocket launches, business trips and all other operations.
- In addition, we offset the private emissions of all our team members
- We offer JobRad® and free charging of your electric cars, bikes and scooters at our office in Meckenbeuren.
...and a final remark:
We care about each other and believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to pineapple on pizza.